CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Light Time....



Well, it's that time of year again! Christmas lights are going up all around! We started putting ours up today while Tatum was in school. Of course, we ran into some trouble, not having any extra bulbs to replace the burnt out ones, and the clips that go on the roof and gutters where breaking! 3 years with them, I guess we can replace them this year! So, after we got Tatum we went to replace what we needed. Of course, Tatum wants to help Daddy! I was just thinking that she could stay on the ground and play in the yard while he got up on the roof and finished up. But no, Daddy wants Tatum to help him up on the roof! Give me a Heart Attack Please!!! I boost her up there and then run in to get my camera! She thought she was big stuff up there!

He made her sit down, and hand him clips. I was a nervous wreck for the whole 3 minutes she was up there! I had to bribe her with watching Hannah Montana to get her down from there!

So, now that she is down, she has asked me 3 times if she can get back up there with Daddy! We can't wait till the sun goes down tonight so we can see our beautiful lights outside!!!



2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

That makes me nervous just looking at the pictures! How fun!!! I can't wait for Christmas, I love the lights the music and the holiday spirit!! See you soon!!!

faith said...

Beautiful and brave shes a cass cant wait to see you