CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Painting with Daddy...

Well, the transition has begun! We cleared out all the toys in the playroom last night to make room for baby!! Today, Richard and Tatum started the painting! She was so excited the other day when we went to get paint, I picked out a small roller just for her to help with the painting. She has asked everyday since, when they were going to paint. So, they started today. Of course, she had to be like her Daddy and wear her Ipod. It was so cute listening to her in there, rolling away, singing to Annie.

Needless to say, she didn't do much, and he definitely had to go over it, but she thought she did a great job!! It lasted a whole 10 minutes!! So, he's in there right now painting away! I can't wait to see the final product! I want him to set up the crib and all tonight....I don't think that will happen!! Oh well, I best be patient, if I want him to help!!! Final pictures to come!!!

0 comments: