CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I just LOVE this picture...


I just LOVE this picture!!! This was on Tatum's second day of school! Of Course, I want a picture of her everyday she wears one of her cute new "back to school" outfits! And her and daddy always looks so cute together in pictures!!! She has been having a great time at school. It has been too hot to go outside, so they have been doing extra special things in the class room. Her new buddy is Hunter. Her teacher told me that they are always together! Funny, she seems to always make best friends with the boys! I am sure her Daddy will put a stop to that pretty soon! We have started soccer for Tatum, and Richard and I are back to coaching Shelby's volleyball and basketball. Our days are now consumed with sports and more sports. That's okay though, we really enjoy it! Tatum is so cute on the soccer field, and she also LOVES to go to Shelby's volleyball and basketball games. Maybe that is because certain wonderful parents like to spoil her while her own parents are coaching the girls!!! M&M's, popcorn, and Powerade is what my child lives on during PSA sports seasons! Although, they do have the BEST popcorn ever!! I will be sure to keep up the blog so everyone can see Tatum's success on and off the soccer field this season!

0 comments: