CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A night behind the plate....


So, off to the Texas Ranger's baseball game we go! We were invited to go to the Ranger's game last night by my cousin and her boys. They go quite often, but had an extra ticket for last nights game. Row 9, right behind home plate! AWESOME! I am not sure I will ever be able to go to another game again, without having those great seats! Jenny and I sat on row 9, and Tatum, Daniel, and Brandon went down and sat on the first row. They ate Cotton Candy and Ice Cream in a batting helmet. (I remember getting ice cream like that when I was little at the games!!) Richard had to work so he TiVo'ed the game. You could see Tatum and the boys almost the whole game! I was even on there for a little bit! The whole day leading up to getting to the game, Tatum kept telling me she was going to play hard!! I didn't know what she was talking about, just saying OK as my response. Once we got to the Ballpark, she said it again after I asked her if she was excited! I then understood what she meant...she thought she was going to play in the game! She was letting me know that SHE was going to play hard in the game! How cute is she! I had to explain to her that she wasn't playing this time, we were going to watch the game like we do on TV. "OK", she said! She watched a little, and played a lot! She had so much fun! We came home and watched the game on TV, fast forwarding until they showed each batter and the kids behind the plate! She thought that was so cool! She kept saying, "I see myself!!" Thanks Jenny, for thinking to invite us to the game! We had a blast!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I'm just as bad doing my blog as I am with reading yours!!! How fun at the Rangers game. I wish we could see it in Utah! That's so cool that you were on TELEVISION...you're a STAR!!!!