CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Training...

Today was Spring Training at Tatum's school. The kids were to bring their baseball gear so they could play baseball during movement class. I found this shirt in Tatum's drawer. It was perfect, and I honestly forgot I even had it! She looked so cute!! She took her baseball glove to school, and she told us that she also hit the ball twice! I wonder if there was a Tee set up? Tball starts in the next couple of weeks! Tatum always says she likes to play Tball like Daddy! (Richard can hit the ball without the tee, I promise!!) This season she will have a catcher behind the plate, and an umpire! We are in the Big Leagues now!!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I love red...and she makes it look so good! What a cute shirt to go along with the "day" they were having at school!! SO CUTE!