CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

X is for X-ray....

Tomorrow is Show and Tell at Tatum's school. They are learning about the letter X. She had a dentist appointment today for a cleaning. When they heard me ask Tatum what letter X-Ray started with (I know, I basically told her the answer by asking the question!) they asked me if we would like a print out of the x-ray to take to Show and Tell. Of course we do!!! Then, Amber, my friend who happens to be the Dental Assistant there, decided that Tatum needed the "cooler" x-ray picture to take to school, so she put her on this X-ray contraption to get an x-ray of her whole mouth! Tatum thought it was pretty cool! So, we will be heading off to school tomorrow with a mouth X-ray and X-ray's from a trip to the hospital, about 2 years ago, of Tatum's chest! I think the kids at school will enjoy seeing Tatum's insides!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

What a big girl!!! Thats so cute:)