CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Twilight Til Dawn Party...

Not the best clarity with this picture, but what can you do, when you forget your camera and have to use the cell phone!?! Morgan, Shelby, and I made our Twilight Series shirts tonight before heading out to the Border's Book Store Twilight Til Dawn party. We patiently waited for the clock to strike midnight, so that we could purchase the 4th and final book of the Twilight Series! I, sadly to say, was the OLDEST person who was dressed in a "theme t-shirt" and it was not the most appropriate. It was cute though, and I loved it! I did get a dirty look from a "mom", who wasn't even there for the event! Oh well!! Shelby's shirt was PERFECT for her, since she is literally OBSESSED with the series! Morgan's was great because of all the political debates going on in the news! We drank Vampire Punch and watched all the young girls get so excited about everything going on around them. It was a fun experience, not one I will probably ever do again, but I do have a fun t-shirt to wear to the Twilight movie that comes out on December 12th!! Well, gotta go...I have a 754 page book, I need to start!! See ya in 3 days!!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Wow, I have a lot of blogs of yours to catch up on!!! I love Tatum in the car with Richard and OUCH~ his mouth!! I'm glad you had fun at the "party"! You're a good "mom" hehe.

Lindsey said...

save a volvo...that's funny! but dirty - yes! haven't had time to read it yet, but i did read the host and loved that. i also just reread twilight because a girl pickd it for our book club and i wanted to be fresh. loved it so much more the second time!!!