CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pottery Painting...a month later....

The day before Tatum started Kindergarten, Nana and I took her to The Joy of Pottery to paint a piece of pottery before the school year started. I had decided that I wanted her to do this every year, right before school starts. That way, I can see how much she has grown and changed, just through her "art". She was so excited to do this. It took us all a while to decide what piece we wanted to paint. Tatum chose to paint a small plate, I chose a funky oval-ish shaped bowl, and Nana chose a cool bowl. It was a lot of fun, but very time consuming and actually hard to get the creative juices flowing, and decide WHAT to do with the piece. Tatum found these alphabet letters that she wanted to use. I thought that was a great idea, since she was going to Kindergarten and will be learning all about the alphabet. It turned out really cute! Stay tuned for years to come of some bright, colorful pottery, made by Tatum!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

That is so cute, but your baby countdown is kind of freakin me out!