CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tatum and The Boys...

Well, I have started watching The Boys again this school year! I started watching Ty and Cole when they were 15 months old. I took the whole year off last year, and they went to daycare. Once Tatum started school, they called and asked if I would be interested in watching them again 3 days a week. The Boys are 4 1\2 now. My how fast time flies! Tatum loves playing with them, but can't as often now that she is in school. On the mornings that I am to be there to watch them at 7am, Jennifer now brings them over here, I take Tatum to school, then we head back over to their house in Celina for the rest of the day. Either I am off to pick up Tatum, or on the late days, Richard picks her up! It is fun to be back with the boys. I knew I should get a job once Tatum started school, so what better than to watch these sweet boys, and only 3 days a week!

0 comments: