CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's All We Could Do, Not to Laugh....

After tucking Tatum in for bed tonight, I walked out of her room, looking straight ahead, to find this...on the wall in front of her bedroom. What was she thinking?? I called Richard in to check it out. He just laughs, and says, "Well, it is written really good!" Yes, it was hard not to commend her on the neat handwriting, since we have been working on keeping all our letters the same size....HOWEVER....it is my WALL!! So, we get Tatum out of bed, ask her what she did today that she probably shouldn't have...she didn't know. We pointed out the wall, and she says, "Oh ya, I did that!" Oh really, I thought Daddy did!?! We go over what we are supposed to write on, and tuck her back in bed. As Richard tells her, "but, Tatum, you wrote your name very good!!" Oh geeze, is that helping? Anyway, I guess we will be applying a fresh coat of paint to the hallway fairly soon!!! What else can I get my husband to paint??

0 comments: