CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!

We hosted a Halloween Party here at our house this year. This Halloween was Richard's first Halloween to EVER be off in the 5 years Tatum has gone trick or treating. So, he wanted to make it fun for himself and Tatum! So, we send out invites, and I made a bunch of great food. I had bobbing for apples and a craft for the kids to do after they ate. They all went trick or treating around our neighborhood, which happened to be better than I thought, since most people around here are older and do not participate, and hand out candy. Tatum was a Cowgirl, riding a horse. She looked really cute! Of course, I didn't get a picture in the light, so it is hard to see how cute she really looked in her cowgirl hat and all! The weather was perfect last night for Trick or Treaters, and the party was a success! I didn't get many pictures since I was "hosting" but a friend did, so hopefully I can get some from her!!





1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Cute!! Wish we could have made it. Next year!