CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Cass Crew

Alright, so I am going to attempt this blog thing! Thanks to Nicole, she is going to get me computer savvy, if she must!!! Well, my baby is now 4 years old! I can't believe it. She turned 4 yesterday, July 9, 2007. It is so crazy! I feel like it was just last week, we were in the hospital about to bring her home. We had her 4th birthday party on Sunday. Thankfully the weather decided to work in our favor. The party was a 5pm, and it was storming while we loaded the car to go to the pool. Great, I was not happy. Richard was assuring me all would be fine. What was I going to do with 40 people if the rain and thunder didn't stop??? We get to the pool across town, the clouds part, sun comes out, and Ta-Da....SUN!!! Thank you Mother Nature!!! The party went off great. Tatum and her friends and family all had a blast. Hot Dogs were served, (Tatum's favorite) and cake was eaten! Aunt NeNe made the cutest cake for the party. It looked like a goldfish. Describing it doesn't do it justice. I will have to try and figure out how to put pictures on here later! Tatum got so many presents. I have my work cut out for me this week, trying to get her playroom cleaned out and in order so new toys can come in! I will have to make another run to target for totes by the end of the week for sure!!! Between Polly Pockets and Dora and Diego colors etc...where will it all go! She got 2 live goldfish from Shelby and Aunt NeNe. For some reason she has named them Bobby and Lisa! Where those names came from, we will never know!! So, Bobby and Lisa are great! Let's hope they stay around for a while. I am not ready for the death talk with my 4 year old. Where to start with that, I will never know!!! So, Papaw got her a Power Wheels Dora Jeep. She loves it. She is a little intimidated by it though. I mean, please, she hasn't gone through drivers ed yet! We will have to take her to a wide open field for some practice! Nana got her a DVD player for the car. Wow, modern technology!!! Did we ever think growing up that we would have portable TV in the car for our children!!! I didn't!! So, I guess the beginning of a 4th year was a success! Thanks to all that came and helped us celebrate our Sweet Little Girl!

0 comments: