CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Crazy Days..

Well, I haven't been on here in a while now. I need to get going! We have been really busy the last couple of weeks. I am working at Nordstrom for the Anniversary sale. It feels like I am back in management. I am working way more than I intended. Oh well, I guess I am making some of that shopping money back. I got Tatum some of the cutest clothes and shoes from the sale. What great prices! I even bought myself 2 tops. I never shop for myself anymore, so getting to wear 2 new shirts, 2 days in a row, was exciting!!! I would rather shop for Tatum. It's more fun, and everything looks so cute on her. So, my mom and dad have been a huge help with watching Tatum while I am working at Nordstrom. She has spent the night 3 nights at Nana and Papaw's house in the past 2 weeks. I now remember why I quit my full time job in the first place!!! Tatum loves it though! She has a ball playing over there! Nana took her last weekend to her soccer game, and this past Saturday, I was able to leave work early and go with her to her game. She is playing indoor soccer and loves it! She made her first goal in her soccer career on Saturday!!! Hooray for Tatum!!! She jumped up and down, cheering for herself, all the way back down the field! She was so excited! Of course, coming from work, I didn't have my camera with me! Maybe she will score again this weekend! From soccer we went to Daddy's softball tournament he was playing in on Saturday. They were out at the fields from 1pm to 8pm. It was pretty hot and muggy out there Saturday. The team ended up going undefeated and won the entire tournament. They received a huge trophy that I made sure was not coming into my house! The coach wants Richard to keep it, he named him the MVP of the tournament! Great job, but that trophy is still not coming into this house!!! He is going to take it to work since 4 of them played in the tournament. Hopefully they can display it up there at the Sheriff's Office. On Sunday, Tatum and I went to church and let Daddy catch up on some sleep, since he worked Friday night, played softball all day Saturday, and then went back to work Saturday night. After church we came home ate lunch and headed back out to the softball fields for 2 make-up games. That team was undefeated for the season until the second game yesterday when the pitcher decided to smart off to the umpire and she threw him out of the game...all well and good except for the pitcher still couldn't shut his mouth, so she called the whole ball game! Needless to say, Richard was not happy! They still might get first place in the season, let's hope at least! So that rounds out our busy weekend, and we are headed back out to the fields again tonight for 1 more game! Even Richard thinks it's a little too much softball! Softball is about over, and then we will be back to rushing around between coaching Shelby's Volleyball and Basketball, and going to and from Tatum's outdoor soccer games to the games at PSA. Oh well, what else would we be doing if we weren't out watching the girls play sports?!?

0 comments: