CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007


So, yesterday I took Tatum to an open casting call for a Model and Talent Search. I have never taken her to anything like this before, so it was an experience. I didn't really know what to expect. We signed her in, got a number and waited a little bit. Not as long as I thought we were would have to though. They called us in, we gave a lady our information sheet and then stepped over to a small digital camcorder. I had to state her name and age, then she had to look at the camera and smile. Took all of 20 seconds! And that was it! Off we went, 45 minute drive back home! They said that agents will look at the tapes, decide if your child has the face that the market is looking for right now, and mail you something if they choose your child! We are expecting something within the next couple of weeks!! I mean please, who could resist her big eyes and long eyelashes??? We took friends and family along with us. I figured at least one of our beautiful kids will get picked! Sydney and Alexis, and Ben and Emerson. Between the 5 cute kids, one of us is bound to hear something back!! So, that was our first Modeling experience. Short and Sweet!
Today was Tatum's 4 year check up! She is growing big, (if you can call her big!) and very healthy!! My poor baby had to get 5 shots today! Needless to say, she was not happy! Richard took M&M's to bribe her afterwards. It worked until she looked down at her band aids and the water-works started all over again! She is so dramatic! Now, you see why I took her yesterday!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I think she needs a handsome brother!

Nancy said...

She's a cutie tootie, who can resist her?