CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Just a box...


Remember when we were young and had such great imaginations? Well, Tatum is doing that now! She is so funny. I had a Southern Living box left over in the living room. She decided to get all her cats and babies and make a bed out of this box! She would have me cover her up, and she would go "nite nite". The other evening I told her to go get in bed, I would be there in a minute to tickle her back. A few minutes went by and I went to her room to tuck her in...she was missing!!! I called for her, no response... went looking for her... and this is where I found her. I told her she needed to get in bed. She informed me that this WAS her new bed!!! "Oh no, get in your OLD bed... now!!!" She is so silly! She thinks this box is just the greatest thing of all! What cheap entertainment!! Can't I throw all her toys out now??? Please!?!?

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Nicole said...

Oops, I deleted my comment! I love this post! She makes me laugh! Wouldn't it be nice if we could please them with simple things like a box, all the time!?