CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch.....



We headed out to the Owen's Spring Creek Farm today! They have fun activities for the kids to do, along with the Pumpkin Patch. It is so hard to get great snap shots of Tatum these days! She is so active, I can't get her to look at the camera! The pictures above are good enough! I will have to take her outside in our front yard to get more of just her and pumpkins! Maybe I can get her undivided attention that way! Oh, check out the last picture on the slide show!! That was Tatum having to leave the Pumpkin Patch! She was having so much fun, we had to DRAG her out of there! And, she cried for about 20 minutes in the car! Fall is my favorite time of year! I just wish that we lived somewhere that we could actually have Fall weather. Oh well, we have fun either way, we just sweat a little doing it!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Good work on the slide show. I think the last picture is my favorite!! We're going to try and go pick a pumpkin out this week!!! Hopefully our kids can do things like this together...soon!