CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The End of a Hard Day...


My sweet little baby!! Tatum just will not give it up. I took this picture tonight because I thought it was funny! She just threw a fit, that she was going to have to STOP what she was doing and take her breathing treatment! So, instead of having her do it in her bed, so she could be in there and turn over and go to sleep, I let her sit in the computer chair and watch her Little People DVD while she took her treatment! I was in here one minute, went to turn down her bed, and came back to find her passed out in the chair! Little People singing, and the humming of the machine didn't phase her at all!!! I let the treatment finish, then toted her off to bed! Hoping to have a FULL nights rest tonight, and not have a 4 year old little girl sneak into my room at 4am, tap me on the arm, and ask to watch TV!! That was last night!!! We will see what tonight will bring us!!!

0 comments: