CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day...

Today was fun! Tatum and I planned to take Daddy a "picnic" style dinner up to his work since he had to work on Valentine's Day, and couldn't be with us girls!!! So, we baked cookies today, made little smokies, cut up cheese in cubes, and opened some pineapple chunks. I got some cute pink plates, LOVE napkins, Heart Shaped Cakes, and Richard's favorite drink and put it all in my new Rattan Caddy from Southern Living. It was so cute!! I am going to use that piece ALL the time! Tatum had soccer practice tonight, so we left a little early and headed up to Daddy's work! I was sure it would embarass him, but it didn't seem too! It sure was funny seeing a man in Uniform eating off a pretty pink plate!!! We had our "picnic", visited with Daddy, and then came back home!
Tatum opened up the rest of her Valentine goody bags when we got home. She was so excited! She got a Heart Shaped PEZ dispenser, some stickers, candy, a Red Heart Ring Pop, and more! She had already opened up her new Kitty Coloring book with Water-Color paints, and painted a beautiful cat and dog today! My camera was acting silly, so I had to take pictures with my cell phone. The coloring is a little off, but oh well. At least I got a couple of cute pictures of her in her Valentine's Day outfit! The one she wore for a whopping 1 hour!!! She sure was cute in it though!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Very cute as always! Looks like Richard is one lucky man!