CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

My Dad is Better Than Your Dad....

Tonight was the premiere of the new show on NBC, "My Dad is Better Than Your Dad!" We were watching it tonight, and I thought it was so cute to see and listen to Richard and Tatum watch and talk about how they could do that better!!! I knew Richard was sitting there wishing Tatum was about 5 years older, so that they could apply to be on that show! They are both so competitive, I know they wold love to do that show, and WIN!!! After watching the Dads and Kids on the show, Tatum wanted her Daddy to get down on the floor and do "cheers" with her! It was cute watching Tatum teach her daddy a cheer!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

How cute! Jake and I started watching it and then had to go so we recorded the rest. Funny, I said the same thing to Jake "when Gavin is older yall can go on that show and win!" I'm excited to see it, it looked cute!