CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cooper's Room...

Well, I am finally just about finished with Cooper's room. I have one more thing to put on a small wall in there, that I am waiting to arrive from Cooperstown, New York...Baseball Hall of Fame. Then it will be done!

i am really pleased with the way it all turned out. It's so funny how you are with your second child, when pregnant with Tatum, I had all the ideas in my mind the day after I knew she was a girl. This time took me a tad bit longer to get it all together. Obviously, since he is born next week!!!


I decided to keep Tatum's art easel in his room so that she has something to do while I am in there with him nursing or changing. I am sure she will be attached to my hip for the first few weeks!!

Using the same bedding as Tatum did worked out well. I just changed the sheets and used the baseball pillow ( the one in the rocking chair), it is amazing how different bedding can look when you have girly colors to put with it!! I bought the bedding and baseball pillows before I knew Tatum was going to be a girl. I compromised with the bedding and made her room very girly with unisex bedding. This time, I was able to make it all boy, and use the great pillows. They were the inspiration for the "baseball" themed room!I love the mirror above the changing table. I saw a circle mirror at Ikea and thought about painting baseball stitches on it! It turned out perfect!! One of my favorite things in the room!! I must be nesting, because I got everything done in his room today. I even did some "baby" laundry so that he has some things to wear when he gets home!! So, now.....all that is missing is....Cooper!!!

0 comments: