CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Baby Shower for Cooper...

My Baby Shower was so nice. Stephanie threw me the shower and did a great job. She made everything look so nice, and put a lot of thought into everything. Tatum was so excited to get to be there and be involved. She helped me open every single present. She doesn't care if it's for her or not, she just likes to open!! She did get some very special things as well. I made her a Big Sister t-shirt, just a plain shirt with rhinestone letters to spell out "Big Sister." It turned out really cute. She will get to wear it at the hospital on the big day!!

My grandma and Aunt got to come up for the shower from Round Rock. I was so glad they made the trip. I had so many great people attend, and got so many great things, much needed for our little guys arrival! It's funny how much you forget about needing after 5 1\2 years.

So, we are now anticipating the BIG day. I go in to be induced on May 5th, 7:30am. I am hoping that I will go into labor before that! I think I would like to experience a little big of Child Birth and Labor. Not too much.... I WILL still be having an epidural!! So, I am sure the next post will be of our new addition!! Stay tuned!!!

0 comments: