CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Work Here Is Done...


Look at these sweet little babies!! Cole, Tatum, and Ty. I have been watching Cole and Ty since they were 15 months old. Tatum was only 2. I started watching the boys in 2005, when Jennifer, their mom, decided to go back to teaching. Richard and Shaun, the boys dad, went to the Police Academy together, and that is how we met this great family. They have allowed me to be able to be a stay-at-home-mom! I have watched them for 3-4 days a week up until now. Today was my last day, since I am about to POP. They will be heading off to Kindergarten next year and will no longer need a nanny! It has been so fun watching these boys grow up into sweet little men. When I tell people that I watch twin 5 year old boys 3 days a week, everyone tends to cringe. I can honestly say that these boys are really well behaved! It has been fun! This year was a little different because Tatum started Kindergarten, so we did a lot of driving to and from to take her and pick her up from school. The boys enjoyed coming over in the mornings and getting to take Tatum to school with me!

The boys and Jennifer brought me these beautiful flowers this morning when they came over. It was really sweet. The card was cute, signed and notes from the boys. I will always remember practicing writing letters with them all year!! I had to get one last picture of the 3 today when they were over this afternoon. My, how they have all grown!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Amazing how kids change so much, and grow up so fast! cute blog!

MJ said...

Thanks for the memories. I was crying the entire way through your note. I still remember that picture. So little, and look at the little men you have helped me raise. With the years of practice now behind you, it is finally your turn with your little boy. Thank you for being a great nanny. I couldn't have asked for someone better to have with my kids. We will miss you and can't wait to meet baby Cooper.-Jennifer, Shawn, Ty & Cole