CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And she is how old???



It was a little too quiet around the house this evening, so I thought I better go check and see what kind of "mess" Tatum was making! This is where I found her! On her bed, listening to Hannah Montana on her headphones!!! And she is how old??? 4! What do I have ahead of me, in the years to come??? She is so funny! Sitting on her bed, singing along with Hannah!! She is too much! Lately she has been a little too big for her britches!! (If that is even how you spell that word!) Between her singing and dancing around the house, to performing every time the "theme song" to Hannah Montana comes on the TV (we of course, have to STOP what we are doing and watch her performance)...what's next?? I truly believe that she just might be some kind of performer when she grows up!! As long as she has morals, and has no idea who Brittany Spears is....that's fine with me! Sing away, Baby!!!

0 comments: