CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Product from Southern Living @ Home....



So, this is a little different from all my other blogs, since I only seem to talk about Tatum! But, today I went to Southern Living @ Home's 2008 Kickoff Event and I am all excited! We have so many great new products and great incentives for the Spring! I am now going to be focused on trying to earn myself and family a FREE trip to 1 of 2 locations the company has chosen for the 2008 General Incentive Trip! I can choose to go to either Orlando, Florida or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. 4 nights, 5 days in either of these locations, all inclusive, paid for my Southern Living @ Home....Can't complain!!! So, I posted some of the great New Product ideas that they showcased today! If anyone is interested in Hosting a party, or finding out a little bit more about how you too, can earn a FREE trip, all while making money and having fun doing it, let me know! I would love to party with you , or talk with you about your possible income potential!!! Enjoy the products! I know that I can't wait to Order myself FREE spring products to dress my home with!!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Looks like there are some nice new products! That Willow Tree angel is the exact one I got McKell for her birthday!