CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Playing with Ellen...


So, Friday on Ellen, Ellen was playing Guitar Hero. Tatum came in the room about that time and saw this! She immediately ran over, picked up one of our Guitar Hero guitars, and started to play with Ellen! She is such a goof! I thought I would take a picture of her and send it to the Ellen Show! You never know, Ellen might LOVE IT and show Tatum on TV!!! The only problem...I can't seem to figure out how to email the picture! I got on the Ellen website, and to send an email, there is a form you have to fill out first, then write your message below. So, there is no actual email address to send it too! I can't figure out how to attach the picture to the message! I know... I'm a little bit...computer illiterate!! What can I say! At least I can BLOG!!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I love it!! I bed if you can get it to the show, they will for sure show it! Cute picture of her!