CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

2nd First Day of School....


Well, Today was Tatum's 2nd, 1st day of school this year. She started this morning at 9am! She was not quite ready to go this morning. I think with 2 months out of school, it was hard for her to get back in the groove. Once we got into the classroom, off she went, barely pausing to give us a kiss goodbye! I can't wait to hear about her day! I know that she loves school, and will have tons of fun!!!


2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I'm excited to hear how her first day went as well!! I love the cupcake pictures. What is on her arm??

The Cass Crew said...

tattoo's of course! Butterflies to be exact! She wants me to put them on, they take forever to come off, and then she wants more!!! Hopefully, NOT what she is going to be like when she gets older!!