CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

In trouble...

So, after Tatum decided to pour her entire cup of milk in to her dinner bowl, and having it taken away, before she even ate it...this is how I found her less than 5 minutes later! Today, like all this week, has been a hard one! Tatum has been pressing my buttons the whole week. We toured a new pre-school today, she starts Monday! I think she needs that structure, and extra mind play during the day. She starts Kindergarten next year and I don't want her to fall behind just because she was dismissed from her Speech School. I think she will really enjoy it, and I know that I will too! The last 2 months with her being home, is beginning to wear on me! I LOVE her so much, but I am beginning to think that she is a teenager, stuck in a 4 1\2 year old body!!!

0 comments: