CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


What a weekend! We decided to have a Yard Sale at my mom's house Friday and Saturday. What was I thinking? I HATE having Garage sales, but like the money I make out of them... most of the time! This was one of those times. I really didn't feel like I had a lot to sell, but once we filled Richards truck up twice to take to my moms, I thought it might be alright! We were not sure how a Yard Sale would be on Good Friday and the Saturday before Easter, also the last weekend of Spring Break....we should not have even worried!! We had so much traffic, so many people, and we ALL made really good money! It was a lot of work, but well worth the $750 I made from it! I was VERY proud of myself for getting rid of A LOT of Tatum's old clothes. They were hard to part with, but I did it, and I am glad I did!! I made most of my money off her clothes. Since I was stuck doing that, Richard was able to take Tatum to an Easter Egg Hunt with some friends on Saturday. Tatum had a blast! She got her face painted, got tons of candy, and got to play at the park with Sydney and Alexis. This morning we got up and went to the early service at Church. We had brunch there, and Tatum got to hunt for more eggs! She got even more candy! I sure am glad she left the first batch at Nana and Papaw's house yesterday!! After Church, we met up with the rest of the family and went bowling. That was fun! Then we went over to visit with Richard's family, at his Aunt's house. It was nice to see everyone over there! We haven't seen them in about a year! We are always so busy, and with Richard's work schedule being funny, Holiday's are usually rushed and we can't get down there! We will try and change that, and get down there to visit more often! So, the weekend was busy! Lots of late nights, and hard work, but ended with a Nice, but cold, Easter Sunday!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Good thing you have money...my birthday's coming up and the BEST present would be you and Tatum here in Utah with me!!!! Looks like you had a good, fun weekend!