CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Snow....

Well, it is snowing in TEXAS! Funny thing is, it was over 80 degrees 2 days ago, and yesterday it was in the 70's! Gotta love Texas weather! It was funny, tonight Richard and I were talking as we listened to the sleet hit the window. We said "wouldn't it be funny if we woke up in the morning to a foot of snow?" He came in here and got me a few minutes ago and lead me to the front door! This is what I saw! I can't wait till morning, so Tatum can make a snow ball! She asks me all the time when it is going to snow like Sante Fe. She enjoyed playing in the snow when we were there over New Years. I will have to take more pictures in the morning when you can really tell how much snow is on the ground!

I can hear the neighbor kids outside playing in it already! It is 10:00pm! Oh well, I guess I don't blame them, you never know, it might be 80 degrees again when we wake up in the morning!!!

0 comments: