CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our Family....



Well, I have not posted anything in several days, and that is NOT like me! I have been scorned! So, I thought that I would put up some of the pictures that my sister took last year of "my little family!" I use one of these pictures of Tatum on my Hand Towel Stand from Southern Living, that I have made a picture frame instead of using it for hand towels. I needed to print off a new picture last week, and found the CD that had all these pictures on it. I realized that I didn't have them on my computer! So, now they are, and now they are on here! I love all these pictures! Tatum looked so cute that day! But, enough about that....what has been going on around here??? A lot, hence the reason I have not been able to post anything! Last month we had a major hail storm. This was before all the snow! Well, enough hail to ruin my roof and cause us to have to have a new one put on! Leaking in Tatum's ceiling, hail damage on the cars...what else could be more annoying, than having to deal with insurance people and roofers??? So, this has taken up a lot of my time th epast several days. Richard started his new job on Patrol for the Sheriff's office, Monday. Today is his 3rd day on the street with a training officer, and already he has seen and done some pretty hands-on stuff! He LOVES it, and is really excited to finally get to be doing what he has always wanted! On another note, the weather has been so beautiful!! After our 2 days of snowy, cold weather, we have had beautiful close to 80 degree temperatures! Tomorrow is supposed to get to 90!! TEXAS!?!? Gotta love it!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

What a cute family! Tatum is so little, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! I love the last picture!!!