CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Story of Us....



7 Things Most People Don't Know About Us...

1. The first time he ever saw me, I was walking across a parking lot after a baseball game he played against my friend. I was wearing my Softball uniform, and as he drove past me, he told his friend, "That's the girl I am going to marry!" Should I believe his story??

2. Richard was the first boyfriend my parents ever met! Not that any of my others were REAL boyfriends!

3. We are High School Sweethearts, but went to different schools. I was 15, he was 16.

4. We broke up for 1 month right after I graduated High School. He went on a camping trip with my dad in Colorado, his Grandma died while he was gone, so he had to fly back early. I broke up with him on the day of his Grandma's funeral. How MEAN was I? I can't believe I just admitted that!!

5. We got married in Las Vegas! Most people do not believe us when we tell them, but it's true, and we would do it all over again that same way!! And, NO, it was not an Elvis Wedding!!!

6. We disagree on how many children we should have. He wants more than I do!!

7. We are living the beginning of our dreams! He is a Police Officer and I am a Mom!!!

WOW!!! 7 years of Marriage, 13 years strong!!! We have had so many great times, and some hard times, but all those times have helped us grow together!! I can't wait to continue our journey together for the next 50+ years!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

4 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Didn't you do the drive thru wedding?! Those are funny things about yall!! :) CONGRATS and BEST WISHES my dearest friend.

The Cass Crew said...

Drive through wedding!??! NO WAY!!! That would make for a funny story though!!!

Heather M said...

Wow! Happy anniversary!

Jake and Nicole said...

I was kidding about the drive thru! I love looking at the pictures with tatum just born. I haven't seen those before.