CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...early!!!

Tatum came home from school today with something behind her back! She told me to close my eyes!!! She put a red, tissue paper wrapped gift with a green bow in my hands. On top was a card she had made. I now know that Tatum is JUST like me!! I can't handle surprises, if I know something is coming, I can't wait, I want it right then. Tatum just couldn't wait til Sunday to let me open my gift, I had to do it right then. So, I checked out my card, while she of course, opened my gift for me!! She made me the cutest frame with the sweetest picture of her inside! What a perfect gift for me, another picture to add to the Tatum shrine!! Below is the card she made me too. She Loves her Mommy "Berry" Much!!!





0 comments: