CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...

Another Mother's Day gift my little Tatum gave me this year! She made this ceramic cross for me at school. A company came and helped the kids paint either crosses or tiles, then took them back to their store and fired them. We got 2 of them, one for me and one for my mom for Mother's Day. I had to choose which one I loved the most to keep, the other is going to Nana for Mother's Day. I had a hard time choosing. I chose this one because it matched well on the Cross Wall in my entry way. Even though all of my Crosses are silver, I thought this one was special enough to put up with the others! I am so grateful to have such a sweet little girl to be a Mother too! The past 4 1\2 years have been the BEST EVER!!!

0 comments: