CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just Call Us The Cass Crew Mechanic's....

Well, my car broke down last Friday night, on my way home from dinner! Of course, it was late, like 11:30pm. Tatum was with me, and Richard was working. After being rescued off the side of the road, near some 'not-so-nice' apartments, having my car towed 1.5 miles to my house for $50, and ordering a part that took more days to arrive than expected, Richard attempted to change the Crankshaft Position Censor today! First off, it's hotter than heck outside! Second of all, it was NOT where he was told it was, under the car! It was in a heck of a place!! So, I had to help!! I did some great things, to move it along and get it done! Smaller hands were a must with this part!! I will say, he did most of the work, but I looked just as dirty and greasy as he did when it was all said and done! We got it in, he tried starting the car....and IT WORKS!!! WhooHooo! Being without a car for this whole week has been killing me!! So, like my title suggests, Just Call Us The Cass Crew Mechanic's!!

1 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

my mom's car needs some work done on it, would you mind sending the mechanic's over?