CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Little Fish....

Tatum just can't get enough of the swimming pool! She LOVES the water, and now that she feels comfortable going under and swimming, there is no stopping her! She has no fear, and it definitely makes me a little nervous. She will just get out there, no worries about who will be there to help her make it all the way. We are teaching her to call out to whoever she is swimming towards, so they know she is coming. But when she does that, it is "here I come" when she is already half way under water! She starts swim lessons Monday, so hopefully after those 2 weeks, I will feel safe having her in the water alone. I know she can do it!

This was her "Welcome to Daddy's world" throw! Richard finally feels comfortable throwing her across the pool, like he does with all the other kids in the family! She wasn't so sure about it though!

And, for those of you who didn't know.....My Husband is a DORK!! You just gotta love the goggles that are 10 sizes too small! But, he had to wear them anyway!!!







2 comments:

Heather M said...

Wow!! I hope my girls can get that confident in the water. They start swimming lessons tomorrow, so we'll see. She sure is brave!

Jake and Nicole said...

Quite the "air" she got on that throw! Goodness. What a beautiful pool! Looks like you had fun!