CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Things She Come's Up With...

Random picture, but I didn't want to post a blog without a picture, so I came across this picture from last summer at my cousin, Gail's, surprise birthday party. There was a karaoke machine there, and Tatum who barely would talk in front of people at the time, was up there mumbling along to the song playing! It was so cute!!
But, that was not why I got on here to post.

Tonight, while asking Tatum to do something, she made me CRACK up!! I can't even remember what I asked her to do, but obviously she was not doing it in a timely manner. She said to me..."OK, OK Mama....sita!!" WHAT? I was cracking up. "What did you call me?" I asked? "Mama...sita" She is so funny! So, later on, I asked her what my name was, she said "Mamasita!" (If that is even how you spell it! If that is even a real word!!) I know that I call my mom that joking around sometimes, and my sister says it too, but I never really thought that Tatum was picking up on that phrase too! She is so silly, and soaks up everything that is said and done around her!!!

0 comments: