CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun....


This weekend after both of Tatum's Tball games, we went over to Aunt Hope's house to swim. Tatum was "scared to go under" yesterday, but today, she was ready to go! She was jumping off the side, swimming across the pool to her daddy, and having tons of fun! We are so excited that summer is here and we are able to go swimming everyday! I can't wait to see my little "Coppertone Baby"...I just LOVE her tan lines!!!!

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

She's a little fish! I'm excited for the summer too to go swimming. Where were you?

The Cass Crew said...

Taking pictures, of course!!! I swam on Saturday, Sunday I got there later, so I just hung out and watched!! The water is still too cold!