CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Slip-n-Slide Fun....

We went out and got Tatum a new Slip-n-Slide today. I really think it was more for Richard. Tatum did suggest we get the "double" so that her and Daddy could RACE! They are out there right now having races. Tatum gets the yellow side and Daddy gets the orange. They were also playing "fumble" with the soccer ball, on the Slip-n-Slide! I am sure this will allow for hours of fun! Sorry Mom, I know you think that this is the most dangerous thing Richard could do...are you forgetting his profession!?!?

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Wow!!! I wonder if that would work at my house... Some nice alone time for you, and one on one time for Tatum and Daddy. Does it get any better?

Jake and Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! I think I would have gotten in on that action! I love summer, I wish it would start here in Utah.